Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 2 - Thing # 3 and 4

This week I was a little behind in my readings because of the short week. Sorry for posting so late. The only experience I have had with blogs was in one of my classes last semester. We were required to create a copyright blog to share about our experiences with the class. I like the idea of being able to gain more experience with blogging this semester. I still need to figure out how to add more personal touches to my page. I want to try to be more creative with the layout and such. Sorry if it's boring for right now... I'll be working on it soon. I had fun setting up my blog and registering it. I am looking forward to the other activities that will be coming up and also reading my classmates blogs.

I enjoyed making an avatar. I have never really created one before and it was great to experiment with all the options. I had a hard time posting it, so I made it my picture and also added it as a posting on my blog. (Just figured it out like 5 minutes later haha!!) Looking forward to working with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment