Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 5 - Thing 10


Wow... I just spent a ton of time fooling around with image generators. There are so many neat things that can be made. I found a generator that allows the user to create a puzzle out of the photo. I made one of my dog, Holly. This tool is available at: http://bighugelabs.com/jigsaw.php I also made a comic strip, a mosaic, a trading card, and a bunch of other things. This could be a fun hobby from now on. I'm glad I got the chance to learn more about this. Image generators can be useful in schools and libraries. For example, the trading card generator can be used for characters in stories. I really feel that these tools can have educational uses. Also, libraries can use these tools for promotional ideas on Facebook, blogs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment